Nate's finalization Nov. 2009

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

This Boy

In an effort to blog every day of October, in honor of Down Syndrome Awareness, I will write something funny Luke did a while back. In August, my oldest sister LaRee was here for a short visit. They had dropped off my nephew Colton T. in Flagstaff to begin college, and then came down to Mesa to see us. One evening we were all over at my brother's house relaxing, and the kids were all playing. Luke and Sawyer were playing with a doll house of Eriana's. Luke leans down to the window of the doll house and says "ummm, I'll have a hamburger please". We all laughed so hard. Time for mommy to stop making so many stops at the Wendy's drive-up window!

Here is a picture of Andrea, Shiloh, LaRee, Colton T.

No comments:

Luke the Belly Popper

Spread the Word to End the Word