Nate's finalization Nov. 2009

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Science Center part 2

I did it. I took the kids to the science center again. What can I say? We got free tickets and I'm a sucker for anything free. This time everything went according to plan! Scott couldn't come (only 3 more months of Scott missing out on all the fun!) but other than that, we had a great time. I parked in the parking garage this time, and it only cost $3 after getting the ticket validated. I watched my speed on the little stretch of interstate that is only 55 mph, so I shouldn't be getting a surprise ticket in the mail either! All the munchkins were well behaved, and everyone was exhausted when the day was done. I had them all wear their Beatles shirts, and got lots of comments. Some people even asked where the Beatles display in the museum was, so they could get shirts. Um, no display, just a mom who's a fan. And this time I got some pictures!!

"A" and Stix were with us, but I still can't post pictures of them :o(

So here are the boys!








on the top pics, they are on a "bed of nails". the dino in the bottom pictures is made from legos! they were having a lego competition, and got to watch a master builder make a city. It was a dream come true for my little lego maniacs.



1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm glad your day went smoothly this time! Your post about your last visit to the museum is a classic...

Luke the Belly Popper

Spread the Word to End the Word