Nate's finalization Nov. 2009

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So my friend Shawnie asked me at the Buddy Walk why I never update my blog. hmmm.... good question. Answer: I'm too lazy. pure and simple. I think I was taking the whole thing a little too seriously. and that is just not me. I'm going to stop worrying so much, and just write. it will probably be mostly rambling. oh, well. The real me is quite sarcastic. the problem is, sarcasm doesn't come through too well in print. Ya know how in computer world, all caps is considered YELLING??? well, I decided for the purpose of this blog, that when i want to be sarcastic, i'll try to remember to use italics. no promises, though. So another of my problems is that I always think I have to go back and catch up on everything I missed from the past. Now, I'll just write whatever I happen to be thinking about. no agenda, no organization whatsoever. and because I write better when I'm writing to someone else, that's how i'll write my blog-- i'm writing it to all you out there in cyber-land, to my vast following, my fan club of 2. Deal? Oh, and this will not be just an adoption blog. My LIFE is adoption, so this will be a blog about the life and times of the Spencer clan.
nuff said.

*Life with a 3 year old is so much fun! Luke is out digging for dinosaur bones at the moment.
Oh, and I've officially become my mother. I am wearing one of those fancy, super sexy compression stockings. I fell down my *&%O#*&)% stairs a month ago, and my leg is STILL bothering me, and has lots of swelling. sign of getting old I suppose.
Maybe later, if your lucky, I'll share with you my tips for making a fantastic halloween costume.
Love to all my fans,
Lisette

No comments:

Luke the Belly Popper

Spread the Word to End the Word