Nate's finalization Nov. 2009

Friday, December 7, 2007

Can't sleep. may as well blog. We had two lovely days of rain last Friday and saturday. It was fabulous. I love the rain. We went to the dollar store and the boys each picked out an umbrella. They had so much fun walking in the rain with their umbrellas! it would drizzle, then pour, then drizzle, then pour, etc... I loved it! It is supposed to rain some more tomorrow afternoon. That would be lovely!.
Oh, and other big news! Our house sold. It was put on the market the day before Thanksgiving, so we didn't have anyone come look at it until the next Monday. We had an offer from the VERY FIRST FAMILY that saw it by that Wednesday, and a signed contract by the Tuesday after that. Not bad for 2 weeks work. In this market, that is incredible. We have felt over and over that moving is the right thing to do, and this was yet another sign! There are about 4 other houses on our street for sale that have been on the market a LOOOONG time. So we are excited to move forward with buying our new, huge house, and then promptly filling it with kids. I was going through our Christmas box, and putting up stockings for Landon, Luke, Aunika and Jacob. I realized we had a lot of extra stockings. I said to Scott "we have 7 extra stockings. I guess that means we need 7 more kids". He said "deal" then walked over and we shook on it. ;0)
I'm glad we are on the same page when it comes to adoption and family size!
well, maybe I'll try that sleep thing again now.

No comments:

Luke the Belly Popper

Spread the Word to End the Word