Nate's finalization Nov. 2009

Friday, August 17, 2007

We can work it out

Here is a picture of cute Daniel, Scott's baby brother. I love it when he comes to visit!
So we started the boys on chore charts. If they do their chore , they get a sticker. I just came out to the living room and Luke was methodically removing the stickers from Terry's chart, and putting them on his own. I guess that is one way to get your chart full! Luke has been so very 2 today. And I keep reminding myself I am going halfway around the world to bring home another 2 year old. They keep you busy, but they sure are fun. Terry had a visit today with birth father. He came home with 3 dollars in his pocket. usually when he comes home with something, there is a big fight between him and Luke for it. But today, he willingly shared and gave Luke a dollar. that was really sweet. Later, they had some Teddy Grahams for snacks, and Terry ate all his first, while Luke would eat one, go play a while, eat one.... etc. So Terry came and asked me if he could eat Luke's. I told him no, Luke was getting around to it. Later, Luke was sitting on my lap playing, and Terry came in and said Luke shared his snack with him. I said "did he really share, or did you just take them". Luke quickly said- "It's okay mommy, it's okay. I shared with Ninny (that's how he says Terry's name)" I am so glad they are having a sharing kind of day.

No comments:

Luke the Belly Popper

Spread the Word to End the Word