Nate's finalization Nov. 2009

Monday, August 13, 2007

Baby You Can Drive My Car





If laughter is truly the best medicine, parents should never get sick. My kids crack me up. Out of the blue this morning, Terry said "mom, can you teach me how to drive?" yeah right! funny kid. beep beep,mmm beep beep, YAH!!

We have also decided to step up potty training with Luke. Yesterday, he was going into his typical "hide" mode because he had to poop. I grabbed him and put him on the potty, and he actually pooped in the toilet! it was very exciting. How nice would it be if he was potty trained before Aunika came home?
We didn't get to finalize Luke on Aug. 9 :( Now we have to wait some more. It should be done by the end of the year for sure. Final court for Terry is TOMORROW! I get nervous. The judge may make a decision tomorrow, or she may take up to 60 days to do so. I hope it is sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Luke the Belly Popper

Spread the Word to End the Word