Nate's finalization Nov. 2009

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Good Day Sunshine


WAHOOOOO!!! We were granted severance on Terry! Now we can start calling him Landon! We've talked with him a lot about the change over the past year, and he seems very positive about it. He has asked me many times if his name can be Landon now. Once he told me, "Mom, for my birthday, I want to be Landon." All I could say was I wanted him to be Landon for his birthday also. So last night after we got the word, I pulled him onto my lap and asked him if it would be okay to start calling him Landon now. He said "YEAH!!! and lets go get a birthday cake!" man that kid has a good memory. We went out and got a milkshake instead. We told him his birthday wasn't for 2 more months, but that he gets to be Landon forever now! We are so excited. This has been a long battle. We will still have all the appeals to go through, but hopefully they will go fast.

We love this boy! can't wait to have it final!

2 comments:

liesel said...

Thanks for sharing your blog..your family is beautiful!! Looking forward to following your adoption journey!

amyl4 said...

You have absolutely precious children! I am praying that your adoption journey goes smooth and quickly for you!
Amy

Luke the Belly Popper

Spread the Word to End the Word