Nate's finalization Nov. 2009

Friday, July 13, 2007

Hello, Goodbye

















this will be my effort at wrapping up the past. We met precious Jacob on Tuesday, signed papers on Wednesday, and brought him home Thursday! How is that for 0-3 kids in two weeks! He was fed with an NG tube (from his nose to his stomach), so we quickly learned how to care for him, and the other babies. We had quite the routine down. Jacob was always the "easy one". So happy, and just content. He even slept through the night. I don't want to drag it all out too much and make it more painful than it already is. Sixteen days past his first birthday, our Sweet Jacob passed away. Look at that sweet face. I miss seeing him, holding him, hearing him babble. My arms still physically ache to hold him. I want to smell his sweet baby skin again. I never knew sorrow could cause such physical pain. What a ray of sunshine he was. This is much harder than I thought. I can't even write more about that right now.

No comments:

Luke the Belly Popper

Spread the Word to End the Word